Trip Dates: May 2-6, 2020
2020 Package Inclusions:
- Discounted Disneyland Tickets with Park Hopper options and Max Pass options available
- Discounted Hotel Accommodations at the Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim, a short 10 minute walk to the parks
- Gluten Free Welcome Breakfast Buffet
- Swag Bag valued at over $300 with samples and snacks to enjoy during your stay and plenty to take home
- Exclusive Mickey Goes Gluten Free T-Shirt for everyone in your party
- Exclusive Disneyland Gluten Free Dining Guide (includes options for every land in both parks, as well as Downtown Disney and around Anaheim
- Certified Travel Agents (who are gluten free!) take care of all of the details so you just pack and show up!
- We can help with airfare, rental cars, and more.
- Flexible Arrival and Departure Dates
- Payment Options Available
- Click to Register »
- Click to Pay Deposit »
- Note: Deposits are Non-Refundable. To submit payment another way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Sample Pricing »
- Contact Us » Email: email@example.com
- Saturday, May 2nd: Arrive in sunny Anaheim! Check in at the Four Points Sheraton this afternoon. Change into your swimsuits and spend some time at the pool or playing a game of Ping Pong. Take a short 10 minute walk over to Downtown Disney to enjoy a Gluten Free meal at Tortilla Jo’s and enjoy some time in the shops. Head back to the hotel and pack some snacks from your Swag Bag for the park for tomorrow!
- Sunday, May 3rd: Join us for a Gluten Free Breakfast Buffet in the ballroom this morning. Enjoy your favorite breads, bagels, and more while you meet other Gluten Free families. Walk over to Disneyland this morning and make sure to grab a gluten free burger at Galaxy Grill.
- Monday, May 4th: Spend the day at California Adventure, try the Shrimp Alfredo at Wine Country Trattoria or Bacon Cheeseburger at SmokeJumper’s Grill.
- Tuesday, May 5th: Spend another day at Disneyland, take a trip to the beach, or head home.
- Note: Arrival and Departure Dates are flexible